We’re happy to announce that Vivek B. won the iPad Air in our Facebook giveaway. Congratulations, Vivek! We’ve contacted Vivek via email so he can claim his prize. Thanks to everyone for entering, make sure to bookmark the NextWorth blog for new contests and giveaways as soon as they’re available.
Didn’t win our giveaway, but still eyeing the iPad Air or iPad Mini with Retina Display? We’re offering great promotions this holiday season to give you the extra cash you need to upgrade. Our Pre-Black Friday promotion has passed but stay tuned on our Facebook Page for a Cyber Monday bonus and a special one for after the holidays. Whether you’re upgrading your iPad or another device, NextWorth helps you go get it with the best trade-in prices.
NextWorth gives you more options to sell your electronics at a great price! Trade-in online or visit us in-store at over 1,500 retailers nationwide, like Target.
In September, we gave you a quick look at five things you didn’t know about the iPhone. We loved hearing your responses to the interesting facts, from the history of the iOS icons to the total number of Apple patents. A few months later, we’re back giving you five MORE things you didn’t know about the iPhone.
Take a look at these Apple iPhone facts:
- As of September 2013, Apple has sold an estimated 387,446,000 iPhones. The USB cords packaged with those iPhones could reach from the Earth to the moon. Click to Tweet!
- The iPhone 5 is faster than the desktop computers from 10 years ago. Click to Tweet!
- Apple’s App Store has sold 50 billion apps, that’s more than 2x the number of apples harvested annually in the U.S. Click to Tweet!
- After just five years, the iPhone is now available in over 100 countries. It took McDonald’s over 50 years to open in its 100th country. Click to Tweet!
- In 1964, science fiction author, Isaac Asimov, proposed that the ‘World’s Fair of 2014’ would feature iPhone-like devices. Click to Tweet!
Check out even more interesting iPhone facts in our “10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About the iPhone
” infographic! These are great tidbits that you can share at the Thanksgiving dinner table.
Before you hit the stores for Black Friday shopping, lock in your price quote for Amazon Kindle trade-ins. From now until November 26th, we’re offering a 50% bonus value on any Amazon Kindle trade-in, no matter the condition or model of the device.
To take advantage of this offer, simply use the promo code, “BLCK50” at checkout and the 50% bonus value will automatically be applied. We want to help you sell your electronics
for the most cash this holiday season.
Whether you’re upgrading your current Amazon Kindle to a new one or making the switch to an iPad Air
, we’re here to help you go get the devices you really want—for yourself or the loved ones in your life.
Looking to get even more out of your electronic trade-ins? When choosing your payment method on at checkout, select the NextWorth Discover Prepaid Card and get an automatic 5% bonus value on your trade-in. This 5% bonus will be in addition to any promotional codes, such as “BLCK50.”
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and next Thursday we will reflect seriously about the people and events we’re truly thankful for in our lives. However, in the meantime, let’s have a little fun with a list of the latest tech gadgets we’re thankful for this year.
[caption id="attachment_2535" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Image via http://mashable.com "][/caption]
Here at NextWorth, we’re thankful for…
- Apple having an announcement each fall, bringing us the latest mobile devices. This year, we’re exceptionally thankful the iPhone 5S and the iPad Air. Those devices are definitely on our holiday wish list.
- New gaming consoles with the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 available this holiday. Our game face is on to challenge friends and family to a little friendly competition.
- Unlocked smartphones and the flexibility they give us in our mobile lifestyle. Not only can we easily switch service providers, but also we can sell the device whenever we want and upgrade early.
- The ability to become proficient in smartphone photography. We have our smartphones with us more than our digital cameras, so it makes sense for us to learn the top tips and tricks.
- Upcycling! We love taking our tech items and transforming them into new pieces that can be used around the house. Our favorite upcycle is turning floppy disks into techie planters.
It’s not exactly tech-related, but we’re also thankful for a seamless rebranding experience to help our customers “Go Get It.” This slogan showcases that it’s not about NextWorth—or even the trade-in—it’s about enabling you for whatever comes next. While planning your holiday shopping list, make sure to use NextWorth
to sell your electronics for the most cash.
Need help planning the perfect Thanksgiving with family and friends? Follow our “Giving Thanks” Pinterest board.
Apple officially put the iPad rumors to rest last week as they launched more new products: the iPad Air and iPad Mini with retina display.
Key takeaways from the announcement are that Apple will no longer be selling the third and fourth generation iPads. However, the iPad 2 will still be available for purchase. Check out Apple.com to compare iPad models you can purchase.
[caption id="attachment_2522" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Image via http://apple.com"][/caption]
Take a closer look at the features of the iPad Air and iPad Mini with retina display:
iPad Air: The Power of Lightness
iPad Mini: Now with Retina Display
- The iPad Air is the lightest iPad weighing only 1 pound
- Graphic performance is 72x better than the old iPad
- Retina display and A7 chip with 64-bit architecture and M7 motion coprocessor
- Apple maintained its 10-hour battery life
- Available in the colors: space gray and silver
- Wi-Fi storage and pricing: 16GB: $499, 32 GB: $599, 64GB: $699, 128GB: $799
- Wi-Fi + Cellular storage and pricing: 16GB: $629, 32 GB: $729, 64GB: $829, 128GB: $929
- Available to purchase TODAY, November 1
- The iPad Mini has been upgraded to include retina display
- Available in the colors: space gray and silver
- A7 chip with 64-bit architecture and M7 motion coprocessor
- 10-hour battery life for surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music
- Wi-Fi storage and pricing: 16GB: $399, 32 GB: $499, 64GB: $599, 128GB: $699
- Wi-Fi + Cellular storage and pricing: 16GB: $529, 32 GB: $629, 64GB: $729, 128GB: $829
- Available to purchase sometime later in November
You know you want one of the new iPads, so sell your iPad
for the most cash with NextWorth! To help you upgrade, we’ve partnered with TUAW
and Today’s iPhone
to give you a 10% bonus value on iPad trade-ins. Use the promo code, “TUAW” or “TODAYSIPAD” at checkout and the bonus value will automatically be applied.
Have other electronic devices you’d like to trade-in? We accept gadgets from 11 different product categories from video games and laptops to calculators and cameras. Sell your electronics for cash!
*“TUAW” promo code ends November 11th and “TODAYSIPAD” promo code ends November 20th. Only one promo code can be applied at checkout towards your trade-in order.