Today is National Free Shipping Day! Here at NextWorth, we celebrate this holiday year-round offering you free shipping on ALL your electronic trade-ins, no matter the condition or value of the device.
It doesn’t have to be a special day for us to offer great prices on electronic trade-ins. Whether you visit us online at NextWorth.com
or stop by at one of our over 1,500 retail partners nationwide, such as Target, we’re offering you the best trade-in deals around. We’re helping you go get the things you really need this year.
Is it your first time trading in your electronics? Learn how to choose the best electronic trade-in service
and get the most value for your trade-in. Hint: Use the NextWorth Discover prepaid card
to receive a 5% bonus value on your trade-in. This bonus can be applied alongside other bonus value promo codes offered by NextWorth and our partners!
Celebrate National Free Shipping and sell your electronics with us! We’re ready to answer any questions you may have about the trade-in process. We’re available by phone at 888-969-4763 and online via social media. Tweet us a question to @NextWorth
or post on the NextWorth Facebook Page
While you’re shopping around, check out other free shipping day
offers from your favorite stores on the official National Free Shipping Day website.
Looking for a great deal on electronics trade-ins this holiday season? We’re giving you an incredible bonus this Cyber Monday. For one-day only, sell your electronics on NextWorth.com and get a 20% bonus value on all trade-ins, no matter the condition or model of the device. You heard us right—ALL trade-ins!
We want to help you upgrade your electronics this holiday season by giving you the most cash for your gently used or even broken electronics! Simply enter the promo code “CYBR20” at checkout to receive our special Cyber Monday bonus value.
And if you’re looking to earn even more cash, take advantage of the NextWorth Discover prepaid card
and get an additional 5% bonus value on top of the Cyber Monday 20% bonus value promo code!
Here at NextWorth, we understand your needs during the holidays and want to help you go get the latest devices for yourself or a loved one. From smartphones and iPads to laptops and digital cameras, sell your electronics
Love NextWorth and your trade-in experience? Leave us a comment on ResellerRatings.
With the holidays upon us, it’s the perfect time to upgrade your electronics and trade-in the old ones for some holiday cash. To help you get the most cash for your devices, we’ve compiled a checklist of characteristics to consider when choosing where to trade-in your electronics.
[caption id="attachment_2586" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="Image via http://3.bp.blogspot.com"][/caption]
- Price: the trade-in service consistently offers the highest price compared to competitors. Not only do they give you the most cash for your electronics, but also do they offer device promotions to give you even more?
- Quote Window: when you place a quote with the trade-in company, how long do you have until you need to send in your device? Quote windows are important, especially if you’re waiting for a new device to ship.
- Reputation: what are other people saying about the company? The trade-in service should be have a Better Business Bureau rating, and a good one at that!
- Return Policy: sometimes there can be a downgrade from the initial price quote to the inspected price, does the trade-in service send your device back if you’re unsatisfied?
- Forgiveness Policy: again, mistakes can happen. You may think your phone is in perfection condition, but there might be physical damage that affects the price quote. Does your trade-in service have a variance forgiveness policy?
- Trade-in Options: does the trade-in service give you multiple options to trade-in? From trading in online to in-store, you should be able to decide what works best for you!
- Payment Options: just like trade-in options, you should be able to choose which payment option makes the most sense for you. You should receive quick payment to go get the electronics you really want.
SPOILER ALERT: NextWorth has all of these characteristics and more!
We work hard to bring you the best prices on your electronic trade-ins and we offer a 30-Day Price Lock to help you hold on to your device as long as possible when upgrading. In terms of reputation, NextWorth has an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau and we’ve been in business since 2005 improving your trade-in experience month over month and year over year.
If you’re ever unsatisfied with your trade-in, our customer service works with you to make it right. That’s why if there’s a downgrade in the price quote, we give you 48 hours to request your device back and we’ll ship it to you free of charge. If there’s a less than $10 or 10% value difference from the price quote to the inspected quote, we automatically forgive it and pay you the full quoted amount.
We all love options, that’s why we offer multiple trade-in options online at NextWorth.com
or at over 1,500 retail locations nationwide including Target. Not only can you choose where to trade-in, but also how you get paid! Choose you trade-in payment via PayPal, check, gift card, or the NextWorth Discover Prepaid Card
No matter what you trade-in, NextWorth wants to help you go get the things you really want this holiday season! See what devices you can trade-in.
We’d like to stop and take a moment to say thank you to our wonderful customers and Refer-a-Friend program members. Without your support and belief in NextWorth, we wouldn’t be able to keep electronics out of landfills and reduce today’s e-waste for tomorrow.
NextWorth is working to bring you even more value, more ways to sell, and more security. We’re accomplishing these goals by:
- Staying ahead of the latest market trends to offer you the best possible price
- Guaranteeing price quotes for 30 days
- Providing free shipping and insurance on your trade-in
- Giving you more ways to sell with an in-store option at over 1,500 retail partners
- Offering more ways for you to get paid with the NextWorth Discover Prepaid Card, PayPal, check, or Target gift card
From everyone here at NextWorth, we wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving. Take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and spend some quality time with friends and family.
As you’re planning or finalizing your holiday shopping, don’t forget NextWorth can help you go get the items on your list. Sell electronics for cash that can be used towards holiday shopping (Hint: we’ll be offering some great holiday bonuses so stay tuned on our Facebook Page for the official announcements).
Having difficulty deciding what you want for the holidays this year? Whether you still write letters to Santa or you tell a loved one what things you want, we’re sure the latest tech gadgets will make the list.
[caption id="attachment_2567" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="Image via http://behance.vo.llnwd.net/"][/caption]
Take a look at some of the top gadgets to include on your list:
Channel Your Inner Gamer
- Xbox One: This gaming console is the hub of your living room, connecting your entertainment from gaming, cable TV, music and movies. The Xbox One provides the Xbox Live experience and uses motion control with Xbox Kinect.
- PlayStation 4: The PS4 is the cheapest of the gaming consoles. Its DualShock 4 controller gives the full gaming experience boasting a large clickable, multi-touch keypad with the ability to share live game play.
Upgrade to the Latest Apple Devices
- MacBook Air 13: The MacBook Air is your go-to laptop that has improved graphics and an even better battery life. Apple has lowered the MacBook Airs starting price so it’s easy to make the switch and upgrade.
- 27-inch Mac: Apple takes their already sleek all-in-one Mac giving it an upgrade with newer Intel processors and Nvidia graphics. This is the desktop you’ll want to have in your home!
- iPad Air: This is the thinnest full sized iPad on the market. The iPad Air boasts the A7 chip with 64-bit architecture giving you the speed and clarity you’ve come to expect from Apple.
- iPad Mini with Retina Display: Apple officially upgraded the iPad Mini to include retina display and not only that they included the sames A7 chip with 64-bit architecture. The smallest iPad is now faster and clearer!
- iPhone 5S: This latest iPhone in the lineup has a better camera, faster processer, and is more secure with the Touch ID fingerprint scanner. Choose between the new stylish colors of silver, gold, and space gray.
- iPhone 5C: Get an iPhone in your favorite color with the 5C offering black, white, pink, yellow, blue and green versions. This is the cheapest iPhone in the lineup and is “unapologetically plastic.”
Need more holiday gift ideas? Take a look at CNET’s 2013 Holiday Gift Guide to make sure you’re giving and getting the best tech this year.
Now that you have additional gadgets to add to your holiday wish list, it’s time to get the cash you need to go get them! Sell your electronics with NextWorth and we’ll help with the shopping this holiday season.